V-Belt .44" Top Width 40-1/2" Length 260 1965/289 1965-1968/200 1968/302 1968-1969/351W/Boss 302 1969
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- V-Belt Has A .44" Top Width
- Overall Length Of 40-1/2"
- Various Applications
V-Belt with a .44" Top Width and 40-1/2" Length for 1965 Mustangs with a 260 Engine, 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustangs with a 289 Engine, 1968 Mustangs with a 200 6-Cylinder Engine, 1968-1969 Mustangs with a 302 Engine, 1969 Boss 302 Mustangs, and 1969 Mustangs with a 351 Windsor Engine.
Visually inspecting the condition of the belts on your Mustang's 6-cylinder or V8 engine, is an important step during routine maintenance. If it is time to replace one of those worn-out engine belts, CJ Pony Parts has you covered with this new direct-fit replacement fan and alternator rubber V-belt. This particular V-belt has a .44" top width and an overall length of 40-1/2" and is used for many different applications. Please check the table below to see if this is the correct V-belt for your Mustang.
- 1965 Mustang 260/289 - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1966 Mustang 289 with Air Pump (smog) - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1966 Mustang 289 with Air Conditioning and Power Steering - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1966 Mustang 289 without Air Conditioning and an Air Pump (smog) - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1967 Mustang 289 with Air Conditioning, Power Steering and an Air Pump (smog) - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1967 Mustang 289 without Air Conditioning and an Air Pump (smog) - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1968 Mustang 200 without Power Steering - Fan and Alternator Belt (2 required)
- 1968 Mustang 289/302 with Power Steering - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1968 Mustang 289/302 without Power Steering - Fan and Alternator Belt (2 required)
- 1969 Mustang 302/351W/Boss 302 with Power Steering - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1969 Mustang 302/351W/Boss 302 without Power Steering - Fan and Alternator Belt (2 required)
- Top Width = .44"
- Length = 40-1/2"
Rubber V-belts are used to drive such things as the alternator, air conditioning compressor, air pump (smog), fan, power steering pump and water pump. The V-belt gets its name from the belts V-shaped cross-section that allows the sides of the belt to grip the pulleys. The V-belt design basically eliminates any possibility of the belt jumping off of the pulley.
Please Note: CJ Pony Parts' 1965-1973 Mustang Parts Catalog has a thorough, detailed table that includes a list of all V-belts with their correct applications.
If you look under the hood of your classic Mustang, you'll see that your engine has multiple belts that power a number of systems in your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968 or 1969 Mustang. If one of these belts gets worn out and fails, though, you're likely sitting on the side of the road. When you're in that situation, the only place to turn is to CJ Pony Parts, where you can order new Mustang Belts with free same day shipping. Order today!