Daystar's Comfort Ride Suspension System lives up to its name, lifting your 2004-2018 F-150 by two inches without sacrificing ride quality. The 2" Comfort Ride Leveling Kit (KF09124BK) is optimized for use with stock suspension parts, so you don't have to break the bank when making the upgrade.
Features and Benefits:
- Two-Inch Leveling Kit with Hardware
- Comfort Ride Suspension Coil Spring Spacer Kit
- High-Density Progressive Polyurethane
- Maintains Original Ride Quality and Load-Carrying Capacity
- No Metal-on-Metal Contact as with Other Leveling Kits
- Includes Front Lift Only to Level the Stance of the Vehicle Top-Mount
- No Special Tools Required for Installation
How does Daystar achieve such a solid lift without compromising ride quality? Daystar relies on the use of High-density Progressive Polyurethane strut and spring spacers. These act as isolators, maintaining a smooth driving experience throughout.
One of the reasons Leveling Kits are so popular is that they're an easy way to increase ground clearance and add 20-inch to 22-inch wheels to your truck. The additional lift and the larger wheels combine for an intimidating new stance.