Decklid Panel Smooth Black 2010-2014
- Quality Gloss Blackout Panel
- Removes The Faux Gas Cap
- Installs Easily With 3M Tape
- Show Quality Finish
Black Smooth Decklid Panel for all 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mustangs.
Provide your 2010-2014 Mustang with some unique custom styling by adding this Black Smooth Decklid Panel. It will give your S197 a smooth, clean look!
Features and Benefits of the Black Smooth Decklid Panel:
- Eliminates the faux gas cap on the taillight panel
- Fits ALL 2010-2014 Mustangs
- Replaces factory panel on 2013-2014 Mustangs (color and finish match OE panel)
- Also known as the "Wart Remover Kit"
- Wraps around side of the trunk lid to conceal body color
- Has an embossed area on the back for proper drill location to attach aftermarket emblems designed for 2015+ Mustangs
- Includes sealant tape to cover the holes on the decklid which will be behind the new panel
This taillight panel, also known as the "Wart Removal Kit," eliminates the faux gas cap on your Mustang's rear decklid. Unlike other panels on the market, this one wraps around the side of the trunk lid to conceal the body color. Sealant tape is supplied for covering the holes from the OE panel which will be behind the new panel. It has an embossed area indicating the proper drilling location for aftermarket emblems.
2015+ Aftermarket GT Emblems Include:
- EMT44-V - Factory Paint Colors
- EMT41 - Gloss Black
- EMT42 - Matte Black
2015+ Aftermarket Running Pony Emblems Include:
- EMT43-V - Factory Paint Colors
- EMT39 - Gloss Black
- EMT40 - Matte Black
*Installing this decklid panel requires cutting out the "bump" in the trunk lid that the faux gas cap attaches to.
How amazing can you make your 2010-2014 Mustang look? With the wide variety of Mustang body and sheet metal parts available from CJ Pony Parts, the options are nearly endless. To add some style to your Mustang, you can go small, with a new fuel door or an upgraded emblem, or go big with a full body kit. With these parts and everything in between, CJ Pony Parts has what you need to make your Mustang look great.
Order this Black Smooth Decklid Panel for your 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Is this part abs plastic? does it wrap around the sides and bottom of deklid?
Since we're cutting through metal here, I would guess there's the potential for rust. Is this an issue? What's the solution?
I have a 2013 Mustang GT California Special. There is a round special logo on the back that indicates GT CS. Do I reuse this? The current panel has a gloss, almost glass appearance that seems to be separating. Is the TPM42 the correct part?
I have a 2010 mustang and my deck lid doesnt have a panel on it.. My question is how will this change my install. Since my cap is installed directy ti the trunk
Is the emblem included with the panel? It's hard to tell from the description.
Is it possible to include a chrome GT emblem instead of blackout? Does it include predrilled holes to accept the emblem or do I have to align it myself?
Do you have any plans to add the same quality of part for the 05-09 cars? This seems far better than any of the other offerings available. Thanks
I ordered part number TPM42 a smooth black decklid panel. my order number is 27673454. please advise status.
- Pony Emblem Rear Decklid Gloss Black V6/EcoBoost/GT 2015-2020$42.59 Regular Price $59.99
- Rear Decklid Emblem GT Gloss Black GT 2015-2020$53.99 Regular Price $59.99