Add this Header Wrap and Spark Plug Boot Wrap Kit from DEI to your 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler to reduce engine bay heat and prevent your JK's spark plug wires from getting damaged or melted. This wrap by DEI is rated to withstand 1800-degrees of direct heat and an amazing 2500-degrees of intermittent heat. The material is abrasion, oil and vibration resistant and does not require wetting or silicone for installation.
This kit is designed to help prevent plug wires and boots melting when installing shorty headers on your Jeep JK with a 3.8L gas engine. The Jeep JK has very little space for the spark plug wires once the headers are installed making this kit a must have.
- Two (2) 25' Rolls of DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap
- Eight (8) 9" Stainless Steel Positive Locking Ties
- Four (4) 14" Stainless Steel Positive Locking Ties
- Six (6) 8" DEI Titanium Spark Plug Boots
Features and Benefits of the DEI Header Wrap and Spark Plug Boot Wrap Kit (10136):
- Includes Everything Needed for a Typical Set of Shorty Headers
- Withstands Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Solvents, Oils, Fuel, Acids and Chemical Spills
- Reduces Underhood Temperatures
Tech Tip: This kit fits 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6 gas engines with factory headers or aftermarket shorty headers ONLY. It will NOT work with long tube headers.