Give your 1969 Mustang a bright glow like never before! Delta Tech lights up your car with 4,000 lumens of power and 4:1 improved reflection over stock. A pair of their 5-3/4” LED High/Low Beam Headlights (01-1139-LEDH) offers the conveniences of modern tech, like COB Halo Daytime Running Lights for increased safety about town.
Features and Benefits:
- Classic 5-3/4-Inch Universal Halo Hi/Lo Beam LED Headlight Kit
- ECE Certified
- High/Low Beam for Use with a Matching Set of 1129s for Quad-Headlight Vehicles
- Classic Convex Prismatic Lens Matches Look of Old Sealed Beam Headlights
- Perfect for Restoration, Muscle Cars, and Hot-Rods
- Prismatic Optics in the Lens Provide Superior Photo-Metric Light Distribution
- Four Phase Vacuum Metalizing Process
- High-Density Silicone Rubber Boot with Venting Blocks Out Dirt and Moisture
These Headlights feature a Hi/Lo beam that produces a 6,000-kelvin color temperature at 25 watts. Long-lasting and durable, they're rated for 22,000 operating hours (approximately 20 years) for great value.
- 2 (ea) Headlight Assemblies
- 2 (ea) H4 LEDs (25W, 2A)
- 1 (ea) Halo Harness
- 2 (ea) Silicone Boots
Each Headlight uses a lead-crystal glass lens, instead of plastic, so they don't oxidize, become foggy, or collect film. The added lead reinforces the strength of the glass to extend part life and prevent cracks.