New from Detroit Speed, Quadralink technology now has a home on your Square Body C10. Designed for truck enthusiasts, this four link suspension setup (DSEQUAD4) is thoughtfully designed for modern ride quality and handling. Whether you're interested in cruising, racing, or hauling, DSE ensures owners will love the look and feel of their truck.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved ride quality and stance for daily driving and light-duty hauling
- Powder coated, 4-link rear suspension with track bar
- Double adjustable shocks for fine tuning compression and rebound rates
- Laser-cut brackets compatible with original axle, wiring and brake lines
- Adjustable upper shock mount relocates 1” up or down from nominal, allowing for change in ride height without affecting shock travel
- C-Notch plate creates additional axle clearance at lower ride heights
Get off those leaf springs and into a corner carver with Quadralink. To turn your everyday pickup into a serious G Machine, Detroit Speed created a four link suspension setup for all-out cornering performance. With no compromises or weak points in its geometry, this four link setup is as durable as it is high-performing. Don’t think you’ll be sacrificing ride quality, either. DSE engineered Quadralink for a great ride. With adjustable shock mounts, you can change your ride height without effecting shock travel, so you can dial in the perfect stance. This kit also features double adjustable shocks, to fine tune your valving exactly where you want it. To build the baddest C10 out there, Detroit Speed is what you need.
This Kit Includes:
- Adjustable Detroit Speed SWIVEL-LINKS
- Coilover springs
- Double adjustable shocks
- Installation hardware
- C-Notch cut template
Vehicle Fitment: 1973-1987 C10s