Are you look for a great aftermarket product that'll give your 2015-2020 F-150 a more aggressive look? Something that'll also give your pick-up a sense of luxury? But you don't want to spend a lot of time or money on a long installation project? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you're in luck! Check out this Pair of Diode Dynamics White/Amber Switchback LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs, now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Gives Your 2015-2020 F-150 a More Aggressive But Luxurious Look
- Increases Night Time Visibility
- Brighter Than Your Factory Bulbs
- Crisp and Vibrant Illumination in White and Amber
- Instant On/Off Performance
- HP24 LED Dual Color Design: 16 Amber and 8 White High-Power LED Chips in an Aluminum Body
- Advanced Digital Latching Circuit that Allows for Color Control: Switch Between Amber and White
- 410 Lumens
- Simple Installation: 100% Plug and Play
- Sold as a Pair: One for the Driver Side and One for the Passenger Side
This Pair of White/Amber Switchback LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs from Diode Dynamics is the perfect solution for those who want to give their F-150 a more unique look while also improving night time visibility. This pair of LED bulbs are brighter than your factory bulbs and illuminate at 410 lumens! They give off a crisp and vibrant illumination in white or amber and feature a switchback function. This switchback function means the bulbs will illuminate in white for your running lights instead of the dim amber color of your factory bulbs. The lights will still blink in amber when you turn on your turn signals, which gives them a really cool looking dual-color effect! The hi-tech HP24 LED dual color design gives you 16 amber and 8 white high-power LED chips in a sturdy aluminum body with an advanced digital latching circuit that allows for this color control. Installation is as simple as removing your old bulbs and plugging your new ones in: that's it! You'll get two bulbs with your order, one for your driver side and one for your passenger side.
Please Note: After installing these LED bulbs, they may start to blink faster since they are using less power and your F-150 will think the bulb is out. If this happens, make sure to use an LED resistor kit (CJ Pony Parts # RESISTKIT) to fix the problem.