Door Glass Run Weatherstrip Pair 1965-1966
- OEM Style Reproduction
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Seals Against Dirt And Debris
- Sold As A Pair
Pair of Door Glass Run Weatherstrips for 1965-1966 Mustangs.
If the weatherstripping along the back edge of your 1965-1966 vintage Mustang's driver and passenger side vent windows looks like it's seen better days, now is a great time to replace it! Weatherstripping that's in good condition is essential: it helps your door glass easily slide up and down. This Pair of Door Glass Run Weatherstrips is just what you need to protect your vent windows, and it'll also help your door glass easily slide up and down.
Features & Benefits:
- Sold as a Pair: Enough Weatherstripping for the Driver and Passenger Sides
- Runs Along the Back Edge of Your Vent Window and Extends Down into the Door
- Has Original-Style Metal Channels with Soft Felt for the Front Edge of the Door Glass to Slide Against
- Direct Fit Replacements that Easily Install in the Factory Locations
This Pair of Door Glass Run Weatherstrips easily installs right in the factory locations, and you'll get enough weatherstripping for both the driver and passenger side vent windows of your classic Mustang. The weatherstripping runs along the back edge of your vent window and extends down into the door. It features original-style metal channels with soft felt, which will help your door glass slide up and down while also helping to keep it in place.
Order a Pair of Door Glass Run Weatherstrips for your 1965-1966 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.