If your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 has some busted door locks or is missing the original keys and you can't get in or start it up, then you'll definitely want to purchase this high-quality Set of Door Lock Cylinders and Ignition Cylinder with Square Head Keys (104) now from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality direct-fit reproductions for all 1967-1972 Chevy C10s
- Includes a new ignition lock cylinder and two (2) door lock cylinders
- Also includes pair of brand-new authentic square head keys
- Quick and easy installation with all included hardware
Over the decades, the original locks and keys in your classic Chevy truck can go missing or malfunction, leaving you with a locked truck or even unable to get it started. This is the perfect way to combat those sticky or malfunctioning locks with this complete set of lock cylinders! You'll have two (2) new door lock cylinders for your driver and passenger side doors and an all-new ignition lock cylinder to get things started as well. Also included is all the necessary install hardware and even a pair of matching square-head keys, so you'll still have that authentic look and feel on your keyring.
Lock Cylinder Set Includes:
- Ignition switch cylinder
- Pair (2) of door lock cylinders
- Pair (2) matching square head keys
- Pair (2) door lock cylinder retainers
- Pair (2) door lock gaskets
- Pair (2) Door lock pawl locking retainer clips
*These door and cylinder looks will fit all 1967-1972 C10s and include a pair of two (2) square-head keys.