Driveshaft U-Joint Mustang 2010-2022
- Factory-Style Replacement
- Heat-Treated Needle Bearings
- Greasable Unit
- Nitrile Rubber Grease Seal
Driveshaft U-Joint for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Mustangs.
Designed as a factory-style replacement for 2010-2022 Mustangs, this Driveshaft U-Joint will fit either the front or rear of your driveshaft. It is made of Forged and Case Hardened Alloy Steel and includes heat-treated needle bearings.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits Front and Rear of Driveshaft
- Reduces Driveline Vibration
- Restores Driveshaft Performance
- Precision Needle Bearings
- Machined Bearing Caps
- Simple Installation
- Forged and Case Hardened Alloy Steel
The Driveshaft U-Joint is a greaseable unit that allows grease to be installed for easy maintenance. The Driveshaft Bearing Cups have a nitrile rubber grease seal design that features a compressed double lip for added protection. Since this is a Factory-Style Replacement, installation is quick and hassle-free.
- 2015-2020 GT350/GT350R Mustangs at Center Bearing
- 2015-2020 GT350/GT350R Mustangs at Transmission
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs at Center Bearing
- 2015-2022 GT Mustangs at Center Bearing
- 2015-2022 GT Mustangs at Transmission
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs at Center Bearing
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs at Transmission
- 2010-2014 Mustangs at Rear Axle
- 2010-2014 Mustangs at Transmission
*NOT for use with 2020+ GT500 models.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning