Dynacorn Complete Floor Pan Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer Convertible 1965-1968
Dynacorn Complete Floor Pan Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Convertible Mustangs.
If you're looking for premium-quality parts to help restore your classic 1965-1968 Convertible Mustang, than you'll definitely want to order this Dynacorn Complete Floor Pan Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer (3648SWT), now available to purchase right here at CJ Pony Parts!
Complete Floor Pan Assembly Includes:
- Driver Side Floor Support
- Passenger Side Floor Support
- Front Floor Crossmember (1965-1966 Mustangs)
- Driver Side Inner Rocker Panel
- Passenger Side Inner Rocker Panel
- Full Floor Pan
- Seat Belt Bolt Anchor Plates
- One-Piece Seat Platform
- Driver Side Reinforcement Pan
- Passenger Side Reinforcement Pan
- Driver Side Rear Frame Rail
- Passenger Side Rear Frame Rail
- Driver Side Axle Bumper Bracket
- Passenger Side Axle Bumper Bracket
- Rear Shock Mounting Panel
- Driver Side Rear Torque Box
- Passenger Side Rear Torque Box
- Transition Pan
- Driver Side Trunk Floor with Trunk Drop-Off
- Passenger Side Trunk Floor with Trunk Drop-Off
- Trunk Brace
- Inner Trunk Brackets (1965-1966 Mustangs)
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out floor in your classic pony! Upgrade to Dynacorn's complete floor pan assembly in weld-thru primer instead. This all-new complete floor pan is pre-assembled, coated in weld-thru primer and ready to place under your Mustang's body. The premium-quality floor pan assembly includes floor pans, trunk pan, transition pan, rockers and rear frame rails. You'll love how quick and easy it is to install this complete assembly, and since it arrives primed and ready for paint and welding, you'll save yourself time in the long run. Don't hesitate and grab yours from CJ's today!
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Please Note: This Complete Floor Pan is a direct replacement for 1965-1966 Convertible Mustangs. This Complete Floor Pan will also work on 1967-1968 Convertible Mustangs when you replace the Inner Trunk Brackets and Front Floor Crossmember.
Tech Tip: This Floor Pan does NOT have the Channel for the Parking Brake Cables.
Whether you’re looking for an exterior mirror, wheels and tires, headlights and taillights or a set of interior upholstery, CJ’s has the parts you need to complete your classic Mustang restoration with ease! CJ’s has the parts you need to bring your early model Mustang build back to life--browse our huge selection of restoration parts for your pony today!
Go ahead and order this new premium-quality Dynacorn (3648SWT) Complete Floor Pan Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1965, 1966, 1967 or 1968 Convertible Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning