Dynacorn Complete Floor Pan Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer Coupe/Fastback 1965-1968
Dynacorn Complete Floor Pan Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer Coupe/Fastback 1965-1968 is rated out of 5 by 2.
- Heavy Gauge Steel
- Weld Thru Primer
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- OEM-Style Reproduction
Dynacorn Complete Floor Pan Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1968 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out floor. Upgrade to Dynacorn's complete floor pan assembly in weld-thru primer. This all new complete floor pan is pre-assembled, coated in weld-thru primer and ready to place under your Mustangs body. The complete floor pan assembly includes floor pans, trunk pan, transition pan, rockers and rear frame rails.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*If installing on a 1967-1968 Mustang, you will need 1967-1968 specific rear trunk brackets and spare tire mounting strap as they are different from 1965-1966.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 05cmustang from not worth it put this on a frame machine before you install it in your prized mustang. bent and overall dimensions are wrong. end user be ware
Date published: 2015-09-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mike from Fits great I bought this two months ago and have installed it. Only issue I have is transmission cross member does not fit, the floor brace is to wide not allowing ends to go around the brace.
Date published: 2019-05-28
Does the convertible floor have the proper seat platform? Is the floor guaranteed from damage during shipping?
We do not offer a complete floor pan assembly for the convertible. The seat platform and reinforcement pans would have to be purchased separately.
Date published: 2019-04-08
does this floor fit a 68 cougar
The vendor has not provided any information regarding cross-fitments of this part to any other model then what is listed.
Date published: 2017-05-15
Do you have this item for a convertible?
Yes, look up CJ part # 3648BWT
Date published: 2019-01-15
I have been hearing that torque boxes, like convertibles have, should now be added to coupe/fastbacks. If I but the dynacorn complete floor for a convertible will it fit in my fastback? Also, how much is freight to 01776?
A convertible floor won't fit a fastback. You need a coupe/fastback floor. However, you can add a torque box to it - look up CJ part # M117L and M117R
Date published: 2018-07-10