Dynacorn Door/Quarter Panel Frame Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side Fastback 1967-1968

Dynacorn: 3645TWT
CJ's Low Price:
1508371200 860
Earn 1284 RPM Points What's this?
Dynacorn Door/Quarter Panel Frame Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side Fastback 1967-1968

Product Description

Dynacorn Passenger Side Door and Quarter Panel Frame Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Fastback Mustangs.

Stop wasting your time trying to repair rust damaged sheet metal. Upgrade to Dynacorn's door and quarter panel frame assembly, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. This heavy gauge stamped steel piece is virtually the entire passenger side of your fastback Mustang. A great alternative to sectioning large sections of sheet metal!

Assembly Includes:
- Complete door frame assembly
- Quarter panel frame assembly
- Outer rocker panel
- Cowl side panel
- Wheelhouse

Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders

Similar Mustang Parts

similar Mustang parts More Body Shells & Frame Assemblies  

Installation Instructions

Mustang Installation

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119.99ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;

Product Questions

Is there a way to find the name of each part of this sub frame? I am looking for the piece that connects from the top a pillar and runs back to the b pillar and above the wheel well. Thanks

Asked by: Tim1967
The part you are looking for is not available separately.
Answered by: rk cjpp
Date published: 2017-04-03

can I buy this in sections as I don't need it all

Asked by: posum347
You should be able to find the individual components that make up this part on our site.
Answered by: CJPP Dave
Date published: 2016-12-19
  • y_2017, m_10, d_17, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_3645TWT, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_cjponyparts
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 36ms

You Might Also Like