Dynacorn Door Skin Driver Side Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
- Stamped Steel Construction
- Black E-Coat Finish
- Fits 1967-1972 C10s
- Pre-Cut Mounting Holes
Dynacorn Driver Side Door Skin for all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Are you restoring the driver side door on your vintage 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10? Then be sure to pick up this Dynacorn Driver Side Door Skin that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Complete Outer Driver Side Door Skin
- OEM-Style Direct Fit Replacement for All 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10s
- Made of Heavy Gauge Stamped Steel and Finished in Black E-Coat to Prevent Rust
- Crisp, Clean Body Lines Mimic Original Door Skin
- Pre-Cut Exterior Door Handle Hole and Key Hole for Quick, Hassle-Free Installation
- Measures 33-1/4" x 39-1/4"
This Dynacorn (1102AG) Driver Side Door Skin is a complete driver side outer door skin that’s an OEM-style direct fit replacement. It’s made of heavy gauge stamped steel that’s finished in a black E-coat to help keep it from rusting. With crisp, clean body lines that mimic the original door skin, this Dynacorn Driver Side Door Skin features pre-cut holes for your exterior door handle and key! It measures 33-1/4" x 39-1/4".
Are you looking to revive your Chevrolet C10 and live out the glory days in your classic pickup once again? If so, you have a lot of OE components to collect! Before you make any sweeping changes to your rig, however, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of replacement Chevrolet C10 Parts.
Order a Dynacorn (1102AG) Driver Side Door Skin for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning