Dynacorn Door Skin Passenger Side Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
- Stamped Steel Construction
- Black E-Coat Finish
- Pre-Cut Holes
- Fits 1967-1972 C10s
Dynacorn Passenger Side Door Skin for all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Looking to restore your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10’s passenger side door back to what it used to look like? Then be sure to pick up this Dynacorn Passenger Side Door Skin that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Complete Outer Passenger Side Door Skin
- OEM-Style Direct Fit Replacement for All 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10s
- Made of Heavy Gauge Stamped Steel and Finished in Black E-Coat to Prevent Rust
- Crisp, Clean Body Lines Mimic Original Door Skin
- Pre-Cut Exterior Door Handle Hole and Key Hole for Quick, Hassle-Free Installation
- Measures 33-1/4" x 39-1/4"
This Dynacorn (1102AF) Passenger Side Door Skin is a complete outer passenger side door skin that’s a direct fit replacement for any 1967-1972 Chevy C10! It’s made of heavy gauge stamped steel and then finished in a black E-coat to keep it from rusting. This door skin also features crisp and clean body lines that mimic your C10’s original passenger side door skin. Plus, it features pre-cut holes for your exterior door handle and key!
Are you looking to revive your Chevrolet C10 and live out the glory days in your classic pickup once again? If so, you have a lot of OE components to collect! Before you make any sweeping changes to your rig, however, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of replacement Chevrolet C10 Parts.
Order a Dynacorn (1102AF) Passenger Side Door Skin for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning