Dynacorn Front Floor Crossmember In Weld-Thru Primer 1965-1966
Dynacorn Front Floor Crossmember In Weld-Thru Primer 1965-1966 is rated out of 5 by 2.
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Weld Thru Primer Finish
- Heavy Gauge Steel
- Mounts In Transmission Tunnel
You save 34%
Dynacorn Front Floor Crossmember In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.Dynacorn's premium quality front floor crossmember with a weld-thru primer finish is a direct replacement for your damaged or rusted original. The front floor crossmember is located at the front of the transmission tunnel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dougies Mustang from No fabrication needed on this one. After replacing my entire floor on my 65 coupe, I was a little nervous when installing my Dynacorn Front Floor Crossmember. It went on perfectly without any fabrication. I also like the Weld-Thru Primer.
Date published: 2015-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by VonH from High quality, heavy gauge steel! I haven’t installed this yet but it’s clearly better than the original component and it fits extremely well during mock-up.
Date published: 2018-04-10