Dynacorn Inner Quarter Structure Brace In Weld-Thru Primer Pair Convertible 1967-1968
- Weld In Installation
- Stamped Steel Construction
- OEM-Style Replacement
- Weld-Thru Primer
Pair of Dynacorn Inner Quarter Structure Braces in Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Convertible Mustangs.
Over the decades your Convertible Mustang's body has been beaten and worn down by the elements and use. CJ Pony Parts is here to help you find the highest quality parts to restore your Pony back to its former glory, and make it safe for the road ahead. When it's time to replace the rusted or damaged inner structure on your Mustang's wheel house, check out this Pair of Inner Quarter Structure Braces coated in Dynacorn's signature Weld-Thru Primer. These braces are direct-fit replacements for all 1967-1968 Convertible Mustangs.
The inner quarter structure brace runs along the inner wheel house from the convertible brace to the rear frame rail torque box. It helps keeps the car's structure rigid and supported while driving. These braces (P/N: 3644HWT) are manufactured using heavy-gauge steel and are bead rolled for added strength. The pair is coated in Dynacorn's Weld Thru Primer, which not only reduces prep time for welding and spatter, but also lowers the risk of distortion and has superior conductive properties to help minimize high heat zone problems. Weld-thru primer eliminates corrosion between overlapping panels or multi-layered weld spots, helps when welding new parts to older or original parts on your Mustang and helps prevent resin build up between welds. Corrosion or resin build up can both be disastrous for your classic, so Dynacorn developed a primer that would help elongate your replacement part's service life and give you and your classic Ford more years on the road.
Inner Quarter Structure Brace Features:
- Constructed from Heavy Gauge Steel
- Coated in a Weld-Thru Primer
- OEM Style Replacement
- Sold as a Set of Two (2)
- Fits all 1967-1968 Convertible Mustangs
Weld-Thru Primer Benefits:
- Reduces prep time when welding
- Reduces spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Order a Pair of Dynacorn Inner Quarter Structure Braces in Weld-Thru Primer (P/N: 3644HWT) for your 1967 or 1968 Convertible Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!