Dynacorn Roof Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Fastback 1969-1970
- OEM-Style Reproduction
- Heavy Gauge Steel
- Weld Thru Primer
- Fits 1969-1970 FB Mustang
Dynacorn Roof Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1969-1970 Fastback Mustangs.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Does NOT include underside roof braces. Reuse originals or purchase separately.
Restoring your classic Mustang can be a massive project. There are literally hundreds of parts that you may need to repair or replace, and finding quality replacements can be a battle. While there are hundreds of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found in today's restoration market. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer more than 500 Dynacorn parts, allowing you to find practically anything you need to complete your pony's body project. Browse our huge selection of Dynacorn products today!
Go ahead and purchase this brand-new premium-quality Dynacorn 3643XCWT Roof Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for your vintage 1969-1970 Fastback Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts!