Dynacorn Upper Cowl Vent Grille Panel Assembly Stamped Steel Mustang 1967-1968
Dynacorn Stamped Steel Upper Cowl Vent Grille Panel Assembly for all 1967-1968 Mustangs.
Now you can finally repair that rust damaged upper cowl vent grille without replacing the entire cowl panel assembly! Dynacorn's Stamped Steel Upper Cowl Vent Grille Panel Assembly (3648FWT) is a direct replacement for your rust damaged original.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits all 1967-1968 Mustangs
- Stamped Steel Construction
- Weld-Thru Primer Finish
- Factory Style Replacement
- Includes Windshield Pins
- Full Length Upper Cowl Panel Assembly
The upper cowl vent grille is on the exterior of the car, located between the windshield and hood. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection, this vent grille (3648FWT) includes pins for the lower windshield molding clips. The weld-thru primer also cuts down on prep time. All correct holes are pre-stamped, as well as factory correct mounting brackets.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.