Dynacorn Windshield Cowl Mount In Weld-Thru Primer Bronco 1966-1977
- Weld-Thru Primer Finish
- Pre-Welded Center Dash Mount
- Easy Installation
- OEM Style Replacement
Dynacorn Windshield Cowl Mount in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
If you own a classic Bronco that needs work then you are probably looking for a good source for the hard to find parts. Luckily, CJ Pony Parts offers the Bronco parts that you need! What we have here is a Windshield Cowl Mount from Dynacorn in weld-thru primer for 1966-1977 Broncos. Being a Dynacorn item you can assured of the part quality and fitment.
- Steering column mount bracket
- Driver and passenger windshield frame retainer bracket
- Pre-welded center dash mount
This is a very important part on classic Broncos as the hood hinges, windshield frame hinge and windshield frame mount to it. This will fit all 1966-1977 Ford Broncos. Also included with this piece is a steering column mount bracket and a driver and passenger windshield frame retainer bracket. Additionally, the center dash mount has already been welded on for your convenience. Also for your convenience, this part comes in a weld-thru primer finish.
Benefits of a Weld-Thru Primer Finish:
- Helps cut down overall prep-time when welding to another new part that is also coated in weld-thru primer
- Reduces excessive spatter while welding
- Lowers the chances of panel distortion during welding
- Outstanding conductive properties to help minimize high heat zone problems
- Prevents corrosion that could form between overlapped panels or multilayered spot welds
- Makes welding a new panel to old metal much easier
- Drastically lower resistance at the weld surface provides better penetration into the denser, new steel
- Helps eliminate resin build up between welds that could trap moisture in porous steel leading to failure at the weld borders
Instead of wasting time searching through salvage yards or online for the Bronco parts you need, simply turn to CJ Pony Parts for all your Bronco part needs. We get a lot of our sheet metal items from Dynacorn. Dynacorn was founded in 1984 and began as a supplier of sheet metal, trim and moldings for classic muscle car owners. The business has grown rapidly since, and today Dynacorn is one of the leaders, if not the leader, in restoration products for classic Broncos.
Order a Dynacorn Windshield Cowl Mount in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This cowl will fit your classic Bronco and comes in a weld-through primer making it ready to install. All necessary holes for mounting are pre-drilled and threaded nuts are installed and welded in place where necessary. It's going to include your steering column bracket as well as your window frame support brackets already installed. Here you can see the steering column bracket is already installed with the threaded nuts welded in place along with the windshield support brackets.
This and other high quality Dynacorn restoration parts for your classic Bronco are available right here at CJPonyParts.com