If you’re in the market for aftermarket upgrades for your 2018-2020 Mustang with a 5.0L engine, this Edelbrock 15388 E-Force Stage 2 Supercharger System with a Tuner is the end of your quest. This system is designed to take your factory horsepower and pounds per feet of torque output and punt it down field for performance gains that will leave your bottom lip firmly planted on the floor.
Features and Benefits:
- 2018-2020 Mustangs
- For 5.0 liter engines
- Durable black powder coating
- Takes full advantage of the improved Gen 3 DI/PI Coyote engine
- Produces 686 horsepower with 533 feet per pounds of torque on pump gas (with Tuner, not included)
- Street legal across the free 50
- Highly efficient R2650 TVS rotor assembly with an integrated high-capacity DP3C (dual-pass, three-core) air-to-water intercooler
- 170-degree high-twist lobes
- Bigger bearings
- Beefier timing gears
- Dramatic increase in airflow
- 103mm billet aluminum throttle body
- 8-Rib Drive Belt
- Includes calibration and tuner
- Made in the USA
Utilizing the improved Gen 3 DI/PI Coyote engine to its fullest, this system produces an impressive 686 horsepower with 533 feet per pounds of torque on pump gas while remaining 100% street legal. The required tuner and calibration are likewise included. At the center of this system is the highly efficient R2650 TVS rotor assembly with an integrated high-capacity DP3C (dual-pass, three-core) air-to-water intercooler giving your pony lower inlet air temperatures and increased power potential. Yielding unmatched reliability on top of smooth acceleration throughout the powerband are the included 170-degree high-twist lobes, bigger bearings and beefier timing gears. Properly supporting the power increases gained with this system are fuel system components that are upgraded to include larger 50 pounds per hour direct-port fuel injectors along with a Fuel Pump Voltage Booster. The new 103mm billet aluminum throttle body (23mm larger than Stage I) and high-flow air intake system with 113mm MAF housing gives you vastly improved air flow over the Stage 1 system. This bolt on kit is finished with a black powder coating right here in the USA!
Please Note: For safety, the Edelbrock-supplied calibration will retain the factory vehicle speed limiter setting. Supercharger systems that are sold with a tuner are only emissions legal when used with the correct Edelbrock calibration.