Bring your 2018-2021 Mustang with a 5.0L Engine to an entirely new playing field with this Edelbrock 153880 E-Force Stage 2 Supercharger System without a Tuner. This system will yield impressive gains to both your horsepower and torque output for serious increases in performance across the board.
Features and Benefits:
- 2018-2021 Mustangs
- For 5.0 liter engines
- Durable black powder coating
- Takes full advantage of the improved Gen 3 DI/PI Coyote engine
- Produces 686 horsepower with 533 ft-lbs of torque on pump gas (with Tuner, not included)
- Street legal across the free 50
- Highly efficient R2650 TVS rotor assembly with an integrated high-capacity DP3C (dual-pass, three-core) air-to-water intercooler
- 170-degree high-twist lobes
- Bigger bearings
- Beefier timing gears
- Dramatic increase in airflow
- 103mm billet aluminum throttle body
- 8-Rib Drive Belt
- Made in the USA
Taking full advantage of the improved Gen 3 DI/PI Coyote engine, this system produces an impressive 686 horsepower with 533 feet per pounds of torque on pump gas while remaining 100% street legal. The beating heart of this system is the highly efficient R2650 TVS rotor assembly with an integrated high-capacity DP3C (dual-pass, three-core) air-to-water intercooler yielding lower inlet air temperatures and increased power potential. Ensuring unparalleled reliability with smooth acceleration throughout the powerband are the included 170-degree high-twist lobes, bigger bearings and beefier timing gears. For proper support of the power increases gained with this system it includes fuel system components that are upgraded to include larger 50 pounds per hour direct-port fuel injectors along with a Fuel Pump Voltage Booster. The new 103mm billet aluminum throttle body (23mm larger than Stage I) and high-flow air intake system with 113mm MAF housing give you much better air flow than the Stage 1 system of yesterday. This bolt on kit is finished with a black powder coating right here in the USA!
Please Note: Supercharger systems that are sold without a tuner are only emissions legal when used with the correct Edelbrock calibration and will retain the factory vehicle speed limiter setting.