Edelbrock Top End Engine Kit With 351C Heads Power Package RPM 351W
Edelbrock RPM Power Package Top End Engine Kit with 351C Heads for Mustangs with a 351W Engine.
If you are looking to rebuild the engine in your Mustang with a 351W to get a more powerful performance, don't hesitate and picking up this RPM Power Package Top End Engine Kit with 351C Heads. Adding this completed engine has proven to generate up to 438hp and 414 ft/tq so you can push your Pony to a whole new level. With the convenience that comes with acquiring such an enhanced performance with zero guesswork, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better option that Edelbrock's kit.
- Dual Plane, Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Aluminum Performer RPM Cylinder Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- Timing Chain & Gears
- Intake & Exhaust Valves
- Viton Valve Stem Seals
- Manganese Bronco Valve Guides
- CNC-Machined Intake & Exhaust Runners
- Ductile Valve Seats
- Chromoly Steel Retainers
- Edelbrock Gasket Set
- Complete Bolt Kit
For a high performance whether you are out on the street or the track, the dual-plane design of the intake manifold within this kit will significantly improve your horsepower to 6500 rpm. The Cleveland port layout, as well as the intake's bolt hole pattern, will fit both 2V and 4V heads. Edelbrock designs this intake manifold with a 9.5" deck height, Windsor end rails and a standard square bore carburetor pad to help create a mock Boss engine for a high-quality performance upgrade.
The assembled 351 Cleveland heads are crafted from high-quality aluminum with a more natural finish to match the intake manifold. These RPM heads will continue to increase your Pony's overall horsepower and torque. The hydraulic roller camshaft has a higher velocity and quicker valve action to increase your Mustang's horsepower and torque. The aggressive profile of the camshaft takes away those annoying break-in without having to worry about excessive valve overlap, while the reduction in friction will result in a durable, long-lasting performance.
Completely made in the USA, this kit also includes manganese bronze valve guides, ductile iron valve seats, chromoly steel retainers, a timing chain and all of the necessary gaskets and bolts you'll need to complete this fantastic engine upgrade.
- Fuel Delivery Style: Carbureted
- Intake Finish: Natural
- Carburetor Flange: Square bore
- Lifters Included: No
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- Cylinder Head Finish: Natural
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 60
- CNC-Machined Combustion Chamber: No
- Intake Runner Volume (cc): 190cc
- Exhaust Runner Volume (cc): 90cc
- Intake Port Location: Standard
- Intake Port Shape: Oval
- Exhaust Port Shape: Oval
- Exhaust Port Location: Standard
- Spark Plug Style: Straight
- Intake Valve Diameter (in): 2.050 in.
- Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.600 in.
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.550 in.
- Damper Spring Included: No
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Dual
- Locks Included: Yes
- Lock Style: 7 degree
- Valve Stem Seal Style: Positive stop
- Rocker Arms Included: No
- Rocker Arm Studs Included: Yes
- Rocker Arm Nuts Included: No
- Rocker Arm Nut Thread Size: 7/16-20 in.
- Guideplates Included: Yes
- Guideplate Pushrod Size: 5/16 in.
- Pushrods Included: No
- Valve Covers Included: No
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled: Yes
- Valve Seats Machined: Yes
- Valve Seat Machine Style: 3-angle
- Steam Holes Drilled: No
- Oiling Style: Through pushrod
- Machined for O-Ring: No
- Heat Crossover: No
Please Note: The top performance results were attained on a 351W engine with a 9.37:1 compression ratio.
If you're looking for more performance from your Mustang, check out Edelbrock, who is one of the industry leaders with parts for 1964-2014 Mustangs and more than 75 years of experience. Carburetors, exhausts, intake manifolds, and superchargers are just a few of the things that Edelbrock provides, giving you many ways that you can get the most out of your Mustang with high quality performance products.
What are you waiting for? Purchase this Edelbrock (2060) RPM Power Package Top End Engine Kit with 351C Heads for your Mustang with a 351W Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!