Lower your 2015-2017 V6 Mustang or your 2015-2021 EcoBoost Mustang without Factory MagneRide Suspension to dramatically lower the center of gravity. This Set of Four Eibach Sportline Springs (4.14735) delivers precision handling, ultra-high performance and a menacing appearance that makes your S550 anything but average.
These high-quality springs will reduce squat during acceleration, limit nose-dive while braking and reduce body roll on those hard corners. Your Mustang will look just as impressive as it performs when you install these versatile new Eibach Sportline Springs.
Features and Benefits:
- Aggressive, Progressive Spring Design
- Dramatically Lowers Center of Gravity
- Virtually Eliminates Nose-Dive When Braking
- Reduces Squat During Acceleration
- Reduces Body Roll While Cornering
- Ultra-High Performance and Menacing Appearance
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Corner Faster, Stop Quicker and Handle More Precisely
- Improved Aerodynamic Efficiency
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- (2) Front Spring
- (2) Rear Spring
- (2) Front Bump Stop
- (2) Front Dust Boot
- (2) Rear bump Stop
- Information Kit
- Installation Instructions
By using an advanced progressive spring design, these performance springs provide the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level. The lowered ride height helps to distribute road stresses evenly and provide an improved ride quality.
As everyone has learned from racing and independent testing, lowering your vehicle’s ride height improves the aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath, where most of the drag is found, resulting in higher top speeds.
- 1.5" Front and 1.3" Rear Drop for V6 and EcoBoost Fastback Mustang
- 1.6" Front and 1.4" Rear Drop for V6 and EcoBoost Convertible Mustang
Front End Alignment Specifications:
- OE Camber: -0.8 deg (+/- 0.8 deg)
- OE Caster: 7.2 deg (+/- 0.8 deg)
- OE Toe: 0.0 deg (+/- 0.2 deg)
- Sportline Camber: -1.2 deg
- Sportline Caster: 7.5 deg
- Sportline Toe: 0.2 deg
Rear End Alignment Specifications:
- OE Camber: -1.2 deg (+/- 0.8 deg)
- OE Caster: N/A
- OE Toe: 0.1 deg (+/- 0.2 deg)
- Sportline Camber: -1.6 deg
- Sportline Caster: N/A
- Sportline Toe: 0.2 deg
- 2015-2017 Fastback and Convertible V6 Mustang
- 2015-2021 Fastback and Convertible EcoBoost Mustang
*NOT designed for use with GT or Bullitt Mustangs.
Tech Tip: CJ Pony Parts recommends getting an alignment after installation to ensure your Mustang's specs are in check. Otherwise, your tires may wear improperly. If you check the manufacturer’s instructions below, alignment specifications are provided for your convenience.
Please Note: This kit does NOT fit EcoBoost models equipped with the Performance Handling Pack or the factory MagneRide Suspension.