With the Eibach Sport-Plus Suspension Kit installed you will immediately experience more-precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip. You will be more than prepared to handle any performance-driving situation that may come your way. The Eibach Sport-Plus Suspension Kit is designed and tested to work well with both factory or aftermarket performance shocks and struts.
Features and Benefits:
- Matched Performance Springs and Tubular Sway Bars
- Superior Handling for the Serious Enthusiast
- Precise Turn-in Response and Adjustability
- Improved Handling and Enhanced Cornering Grip
- Stop Quicker and Corner Faster
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Lowers Front Approximately 1.5"
- Lowers Rear Approximately 2.0"
- Front Sway Bar Diameter = 36mm
- Rear Sway Bar Diameter = 24mm
- Front and Rear Sway Bars are 3-Way Adjustable
If you live for the corners, the Eibach Sport-Plus suspension Kit delivers. The Eibach Sport-Plus package includes Eibach's legendary Sportline springs along with matching 3-Way Adjustable Tubular Anti-Roll Kit. The Eibach Sportline Springs will lower your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. Add in the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit sway bars, with increased roll stiffness compared to stock bars, and you'll get the adjustability to achieve pure balanced-handling perfection.