If you're ready to maximize the street performance and improve the turn-in response of your admired Mustang, order a brand new Eibach Sport-System Suspension Kit (4.11535.780) for your 2007-2010 Mustang GT500 from CJ Pony Parts today! Designed to be a performance upgrade for your 2007-2010 GT500 Mustang, this Eibach Sport-System Suspension Kit includes a Set of Sportline Lowering Springs, Pair of Front Pro-Damper Struts and a Pair of Rear Pro-Damper Shocks.
Features and Benefits:
- Lowers your Mustang 1.7” in Front
- Lowers your Mustang 2.2” in Rear
- Designed to Maximize Street Performance
- improves Turn-in Response
- Increases Cornering Speed and Reduces Body Roll
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Simple Installation (Bolts in the Factory Location)
The Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs will lower your GT500 Mustang approximately 1.7” in the Front and 2.2” in the Rear. Proudly made in the U.S.A., the Sport-System Suspension Kit will improve turn-in response, increase cornering speed, and reduce body roll.
Set of Sportline Lowering Springs
Pair of Front Pro-Damper Struts
Pair of Rear Pro-Damper Shocks
Set of Bump Stops
- 2007-2010 GT500 Mustangs
Tech Tip: Once you install this Eibach Sport-System Suspension Kit (4.11535.780), it is highly recommended to get an alignment.