Factory lighting not as bright as you'd like? Want more out of your Jeep's existing lights? This Bulb Kit replaces the incandescent bulbs with high-performance LEDs!
Features and Benefits:
- Uses Less Power Than Factory Bulbs
- Direct-Fit Replacement Bulbs
- Upgraded and More Modern Appearance
- Engineered Heat-Sinking Technology
- Wired for 12V Operation
- Will Shine Brighter and Last Longer Than Incandescent Bulbs
- Load Resistor Embedded to Protect From Voltage Surge or Reverse Polarity
- All Necessary Components for Installation Included
This kit is designed to upgraded the exterior bulbs on your Sahara, Overland or Rubicon model Jeep with 2 bulbs located on the fender lights. LEDs not only last longer than original incandescent bulbs, but they shine brighter and use much less power as well!
They’re installed with ease on your Sahara, Overland or Rubicon model Jeep and it’s a head-turning modification that won’t break the bank. These LEDs will require the included resistors to be installed on the front and rear to prevent the turn signals from blinking to fast.
This Kit Includes:
- (2) 7443 White LED Backup Light Bulbs (BL22)
- (2) 3157 Red LED Rear Taillight Turn Signal Light Bulbs (HW3623)
- (2) 7443 Amber LED Fender Turn Signal Bulbs (FSTLED7)
- (2) 7443 White LED Fender DRL Light Bulbs (FSTLED7)
- (4) Turn Signal Resistors
Tech Tip: If you're replacing the turn signals with this kit, the bulb may blink faster thinking that one of your bulbs is out. This is because these LEDs use less power than your factory halogen bulbs. If this is the case, then it can be corrected by using one of the included resistors to simulate the resistance of your factory incandescent bulb.
Please Note: This kit is designed to be used with Sahara, Overland or Rubicon models only and will not work with Sport or Sport S models that came with halogen light. For Sport or Sport S Wrangler and Gladiator models with factory halogen lights please use kit part number ELK29.