F-100 Restomod Engine
F-100 Restomod Engine
- COMP Cams Piston Stop Blue$12.30 Regular Price $14.99
- ARP Intake Manifold Bolt Kit 12-Point 332 / 352 / 360 / 390 / 406 / 427 / 428$26.27 Regular Price $29.19
- CJ Classics Valve Cover Fabricated Polished Aluminum Short Bolt With Holes Pair 260/289/302/351W$107.99 Regular Price $119.99
- Flaming River Keyless Ignition System Programmable RFID Dash Mounted$761.06 Regular Price $824.99
- ARP Rod Bolt Kit Pro Series Wave-Loc Hi-Performance Black 289/302$67.51 Regular Price $75.01
- Totally Stainless Head Bolt Kit Button/Socket Head Stainless Steel With Cast Valve Covers V8 351M/400$35.06 Regular Price $50.99
- Edelbrock Signature Series Valve Covers Chrome for Ford 351M-400 and 351C V8$57.56 Regular Price $63.95
- Edelbrock SPARK PLUG WIRE SET UNIVERSAL 90 DEG BOOTS 500 ohm RESISTANCE 8.65mm BLACK$43.16 Regular Price $47.95
- CJ Classics Valve Cover Fabricated Anodized Aluminum Short Bolt Pair 360/390/427/428$107.99 Regular Price $119.99
- ARP Cylinder Head Stud Kit 12-Point 351C/351M/400$222.75 Regular Price $227.21
When it comes time to restore a First Generation Ford F-100, many classic vehicle enthusiasts insist on rebuilding the truck’s body & sheet metal to exact specifications. A fully-restored F-100 is truly a sight to behold and it is always a head-turner at classic automotive shows. While the visual benefits of a fully-stock F-100 exterior in this day and age can’t be beaten, it is common for Ford owners to update the areas of the truck that are not on display for the public.
Making the switch to a Restomod F-100 engine compartment is one of the easiest ways to maintain the truck’s vintage appearance on the outside while adding more power under the hood. The definition of Restomod is to add modifications to help increase the safety, performance, economy, comfort, and drivability of your rig, and having a Restomod F-100 engine bay is the easiest way to make all of that happen.
Some common Ford F-100 Restomod engine upgrades include aftermarket carburetors, cylinder heads, distributors, and much more. The goal of having a modified F-100 engine is to help unlock the truck’s hidden power that is otherwise held captive by factory restraints. The beauty of upgrading an F-100 engine compartment is that you can go as far as you want.
Some of the small-scale F-100 engine upgrades can add additional horsepower and torque at the wheels. However, other Restomod F-100 enthusiasts go big with new crate engines and other large-scale changes in order to get much better horsepower and torque gains. Whether you are rebuilding an underhood area from the ground-up or if you are simply seeking a few new bells and whistles, you cannot go wrong with an F-100 Restomod engine!
Find the Best F-100 Restomod Engine Components at CJ’s
CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best Ford F-100 Restomod engine parts around! Because everyone has a different set of goals for their specific rigs, CJ’s carries a wide-variety of F-100 engine modifications, including alternators, distributors, electronic ignitions, starters, throttle bodies, tuning devices, and much more. Regardless of which F-100 engine upgrades that you select, you can rest easy knowing that your truck will run far better than ever before for many years to come!
While they are mainly performance-oriented, adding new Ford F-100 Restomod engine parts can help add some much-needed shine to your engine compartment. If you are hoping for an extra ‘wow factor’ every time that you pop the hood of your classic rig, CJ’s offers new-look valve covers, engine caps, and covers, and a number of aesthetically-pleasing F-100 engine upgrades.
Be sure to note your truck’s correct year and any fitment requirements before you purchase any F-100 engine modifications from CJ’s. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best F-100 Restomod engine upgrades on the market today!