Fabtech Budget Lift System 4" With Stealth Shocks For Forged Steel Upper Control Arms Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2007-2018
Fabtech 4" Budget Lift System with Stealth Shocks for Forged Steel Upper Control Arms for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500s and GMC Sierra 1500s.
If you're looking to give your 2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or GMC Sierra 1500 a lift to fit over your new oversize 33" tires, it's time to pick up this Fabtech 4" Budget Lift System with Stealth Shocks that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Mild Lift Height with Supple Ride
- All-Black Monotube with Identifiable Raised Metal Nameplate
- 46mm-Diameter High-Flow Piston for Best Ride
- 14mm Nitrocarburized Piston Rods Superior to Chromed Rods: More Durable and Resistant to Corrosion, Rust and Rock Chips
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- Full Floating Piston Separates Gas from Oil for More Consistent Ride
- Vehicle-Specific Valving Designed for Use with Oversize 33" Tires
- Replacement DOM Upper Tubular Control Arms Feature Heavy Duty Extended Range Ball Joints for Added Strength to Front Suspension
- Ball Joints Offer Unrestricted Movement Throughout Suspension Travel Range for Smooth Operation
- Front Differential Housing Relocated to Keep CV Angles Proper with New Ride Height
- 1/4"-Thick Steel Skid Plate Protects Front Differential
- Rear Lift Provided by 1-1/2" Lift Block and U-Bolt System
- Uses Stock Front Coilover Shocks with Upper Spacers and Includes Rear Stealth Shocks
This Fabtech (K1059M) 4" Budget Lift System with Stealth Shocks for Forged Steel Upper Control Arms gives your Chevy or GMC a mild lift height along with a nice and supple ride. The included Stealth Shocks are an all-black monotube design with an identifiable raised metal nameplate and feature a 46mm-diameter high-flow piston for the best possible ride. The 14mm Nitrocarburized piston roads are superior to chromed rods because they're more durable and more resistant to corrosion and rock chips. Plus, the full floating piston separates gas from oil for a more consistent ride. This system also has vehicle-specific valving that's designed for use with 33" tires.
The replacement DOM upper tubular control arms feature heavy duty extended range ball joints that will give your front suspension added strength, and their unrestricted movement throughout the suspension travel range offers smoother operation, which results in a smoother ride! The front differential housing is relocated to help keep proper CV angles with the new ride height and a 1/4"-thich steel skid plate protects the front diff. The rear lift is provided by a 1-1/2" lift block and U-bolt system.
Recommended Tire and Wheel Sizes:
- Use 33/12.50R17 tire with 17x8 wheels with 4-1/2" BS with minor trimming
- Use 275/65R18 tire with 18x8 wheels with 4-1/2" BS with minor trimming
- Use 295/55R20 tire with 20x9 wheels with 5" BS with minor trimming
*This Fabtech Budget Lift System does not fit all wheel drive models, models with a standard cab or models with factory AutoRide shocks.
Please Note: You cannot use OEM wheels and tires with this Fabtech Budget Lift System.
Order a Fabtech (K1059M) 4" Budget Lift System with Stealth Shocks for Forged Steel Upper Control Arms for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or GMC Sierra 1500 from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Silverado years: