If you’re not thrilled with the nose down stance your 2011-2020 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 2500HD is displaying, this Fabtech FTL5105 2-1/2" Leveling Kit is the perfect way to improve your pick-up’s stance. This leveling system will raise the front end of your truck to give you the solid, leveled out look you want on your Chevy or GMC 2500HD.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy duty construction
- 1/4″ thick steel with high grade hardware
- Aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Powder-coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Properly engineered to eliminate ball joint, tie rod and steering bind
With this FTL5105 leveling kit applied to your pick-up you also open the road to running larger tires on your rig. The testing applied to this kit ensures that, once installed, this kit will not yield binding in the ball joints or tie rods. The heavy duty, air craft grade, billet aluminum construction is reinforced by high grade hardware. The powder coated finish ensures rust and corrosion are held at bay. The easy installation process can be completed with basic hand tools and requires no modification to your Chevy or GMC truck.
Compatible Tires and Wheels:
- Use 285/70R17 tires with 17×9 wheels with 5 1/2” BS with minor trimming
- Use 295/65R18 tires with 18×9 wheels with 5 1/2” BS with minor trimming
- Use 305/55R20 tires with 20×9 wheels with 5 1/2” BS with minor trimming
- Use 305/45R22 tires with 22×9 wheels with 5 1/2” BS with minor trimming
*Some models may not sit level after install.
Have you thought about making changes to your truck’s factory ride height? Are you unsatisfied with any of your vehicle’s stock suspension components? If you can relate to either scenario above, Fabtech has the products and components to get your truck running the way you want it to.