Fabtech Lift Kit 3" Trail With Performance Shocks 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Fabtech Trail 3" Lift Kit with Performance Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 4-Door Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you take your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK off-roading, then you should definitely take a closer look at this Fabtech Trail 3" Lift Kit with Performance Shocks that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Replaces All Four Lower Link Arms with Heavy-Duty Link Arms
- Link Arms Have Factory Parallel Joint Angles to Reduce Bushing Wear
- Made of 1/4"-Thick Wall Tubing: Guaranteed Not to Bend
- Weld-On 1/4"-Thick Steel Track Bar Brackets Properly Maintain Roll Center of Jeep with Increased Ride Height
- Includes Fabtech’s Standard Coil Springs for Balanced On- and Off-Road Suspension Performance
- Includes Fabtech’s 5-Ton Joints
This Fabtech K4090 Trail 3" Lift Kit comes with front and rear Performance Shocks and replaces all four of your Wrangler’s lower link arms with heavy-duty link arms! The link arms have factory parallel joint angles to reduce bushing wear and are made of 1/4"-thick wall tubing that’s guaranteed not to bend. This lift kit comes with weld-on 1/4"-thick steel track bar brackets that will properly maintain the roll center of your Jeep with the increased ride height, and it also includes Fabtech’s standard coil springs for balanced on- and off-road suspension performance, Fabtech’s 5-ton joints, sway bar links, a pitman arm and more!
This Kit Includes:
- Lower Short Arm Links: Front and Rear
- Standard Coil Springs: Front and Rear
- Track Bar Brackets: Front and Rear
- Sway Bar Links: Front
- Pitman Arm
- Brake Line Drop Bracket: Rear
- E-Brake Bracket
- Bump Stop Extensions: Front
- Bump Stop Brackets: Rear
- Performance Shocks: Front and Rear
- Optional Upper Links Available
Please Note: 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JKs will require an exhaust spacer (CJ's Part # 2610000) that installs between the head pipe flange and the flange of the cross pipe to move the exhaust cross pipe rearward. This is necessary to prevent contact between the front driveshaft and exhaust cross pipe during full suspension articulation.
Order a Fabtech K4090 Trail 3" Lift Kit with Performance Shocks for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.