Fabtech Lift Kit 5" Crawler With Dirt Logic Stainless Steel 2-1/2" Resi Coilovers/ Rear Dirt Logic Stainless Steel Resi Shock Jeep Gladiator 2020-2022
- Superior Ride Quality
- Corrosion-Resistant Shocks
- Stainless Steel Coilovers
- Made in the USA
Fabtech 5" Crawler Lift Kit with Dirt Logic Stainless Steel 2-1/2" Resi Coilovers and Rear Dirt Logic Stainless Steel Resi Shocks for 2020, 2021, and 2022 Jeep Gladiators.
Fabtech isn't shy about it—they've proudly created the 5-inch Crawler Lift Kit (K4180DL), the single most significant enhancer of on- and off-road ride quality. They've included their famous Dirt Logic Stainless Steel 2-1/2-inch Resi Coilovers and Rear Dirt Logic Stainless Steel Resi Shocks for hardcore rock crawlers, overlanders and 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator enthusiasts in search of the plushest ride possible.
Features and Benefits:
- Exceptional Ride Quality
- Withstands Severe Off-Road Use
- Superior Handling throughout the Travel Range
- All Stainless Steel Body Shock
- Full-Width Crossmember Strengthens Frame
- Proper Link Arm Geometry
When it comes to ride quality, a coil spring and shock configuration simply can't compete with the vastly superior Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover Conversion. The Dirt Logic 2.5’s Coilovers are the only all stainless steel body shock on the market. You won't be able to find a more corrosion-resistant shock. To securely mount the Dirt Logic Coilovers in place, Fabtech provides heavy-duty 1/4-inch thick steel bracketry that will attach to the side of the Jeep coil spring bucket and to the frame.
- Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover Conversion
- Front and Rear, Upper and Lower 5 Ton Link Arms
- Front Link Arm Crossmember
- Rear Lower Link Arm Mounts
- Rear Corner Specific Dual Rate Coil Springs
- Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Front and Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front and Rear Brake Line Drops
- Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Heavy Duty Flipped Draglink
Another trait that makes the Crawler Lift Kit distinct from other long arm systems on the market is the first-rate link arm geometry. The location of the link arms to the frame contributes to superior handling throughout the travel range. Easy to install, the rear links simply attach to the factory frame and axle brackets. Meanwhile, the front link arms are mounted to a full width crossmember that spans frame rail to frame rail. Besides allowing the link arms to be mounted at the correct geometry, the crossmember strengthens the Gladiator's frame for aggressive off-road performance.
- 2020-2022 Gladiator
- Fits 6 Cylinder Models Only
- Exhaust Modification Required
Made of 2-inch OD .313-inch thick wall tubing, the lower link arms are substantial in size and guaranteed to not bend. Both upper and lower link arms use Fabtech’s 5 Ton joints, nearly indestructible and famously designed to never wear out. They are an exceptional choice for off-road use with a smooth blend of quiet performance on the street. Fabtech's 5-inch Crawler Lift Kit is the ultimate in Jeep suspension performance and can handle serious off-road abuse.
- Heavy off-road use requires driveshafts.
- Installation requires welding.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Gladiator years: