Fabtech Lift System 4" With Ball Joint Upper Control Arms And Stealth Monotube Shocks 2WD/4WD Double Cab/CrewMax Cab Toyota Tundra 2007-2015
Fabtech 4" Lift System with Ball Joint Upper Control Arms and Stealth Monotube Shocks for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 2WD and 4WD Toyota Tundras with a Double Cab or CrewMax Cab.
If you want to give your 2007-2015 2WD/4WD Toyota Tundra just enough lift to fit over its new 35" tall tires, it's time to pick up this Fabtech 4" Lift System with Ball Joint Upper Control Arms and Stealth Monotube Shocks that's now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Capitalizes Tundra’s Large Wheel Well Opening for Use of 35" Tall Tires with Minimum Lift Height
- Delivers Improved Performance with Fewer Parts
- Includes Replacement Upper Control Arm with a .120"-Wall DOM Arm with Heavy Duty Extended Range Ball Joints for Additional Strength to Front Suspension
- Includes Heavy Duty Extended Length Steering Knuckles for Proper Functionality of Factory Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with 35" Tall Tires
- Knuckles Retain Stock Track Width to Keep Tires Under Front Fenders
- Relocates Front Differential to Keep CV Angles Proper During Full Range of Travel
- Front Bump Stop Extensions and Brake Hose Relocation Brackets
- Rear Lift Comes from 1" Lift Block and U-Bolt System to Level Stance
- Spacer System Retains Factory Coilover Shocks and Rear Stealth Shocks
This Fabtech (K7028M) 4" Lift System with Ball Joint Upper Control Arms and Stealth Monotube Shocks uses your Tundra's large wheel well openings to fit your 35" tall tires with a minimal amount of lift height. It'll deliver an improvement in performance with fewer parts! This lift system comes with a replacement upper control arm that has a .120"-wall DOM arm with heavy duty extended range ball joints to add strength to your Tundra's front suspension. This lift system also comes with heavy duty extended length steering knuckles that help the ESC work with your new 35" tires, and these knuckles retain your stock track width to keep your tires under the front fenders. This 6" lift system also relocates your Tundra's front differential to keep its CV angles proper during the full range of travel. The rear lift comes from a 1" lift block and a U-bolt system that helps level your Tundra's stance.
Stealth Shocks Features & Benefits:
- All-Black Monotube Design with Identifiable Raised Metal Nameplate
- Built with 46mm-Diameter High-Flow Piston and Vehicle-Specific Valving
- Great Ride with Oversized Tires
- 14mm Nitrocarburized Piston Rods: More Durable and Corrosion-Resistant than Chromed Rods; Resist Rock Chips and Rusting
- Piston Rods Finished in Matte Black for Complete Black-Out Shock Package
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High-Flow Piston for Best Ride
- Full Floating Piston Separate Gas from Oil for Consistent Ride
Recommended Tire and Wheel Sizes:
- Use 35/12.50R18 tires with 18x9 wheels with 4-1/2" BS with minor trimming
- Use 295/70R18 tires with 18x9 wheels with 4-1/2" BS with minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires with 20x9 wheels with 5" BS with minor trimming
- Use 295/65R20 tires with 20x9 wheels with 5" BS with minor trimming
*Will not work on TRD PRO models.
*Will not allow use of 17" tires.
*Does not fit OEM wheels and tires.
Order a Fabtech (K7028M) 4" Lift System with Ball Joint Upper Control Arms and Stealth Monotube Shocks for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015 2WD or 4WD Toyota Tundra with a Double Cab or CrewMax Cab from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.