Your stock suspension system is lacking the superior handling that a Fabtech Crawler 3" Long Arm Lift Kit K4169DL with Dirt Logic Shocks can provide to your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator! This Crawler system extends the link arms in your geometry for a full-width crossmember span for added strength and adjustability to the frame.
Features and Benefits:
- Massive 2" OD .313" Wall Link Arms with 5 Ton Joints
- Full-Length Crossmember Long Arm Links for Oversized Tires
- Corner-Specific Dual Rate Coil Springs for Leveling
- Draglink Flip System Retains Factory-Smooth Geometry
- 3/16" Thick Steel Bracket to Eliminate Mount Deflection
- Preventative Overcyling from Bump Stop Extensions
- NitroSteel Piston Rod Dirt Logic Shocks
- Made in the USA
The massive 2-inch OD .313-inch wall link arms feature the exclusive 5 Ton Joints for a super strong and smooth quality ride. The front link arm mounts are a full crossmember that spans frame rail to frame rail with no welding required for installation. If you plan on adding oversized tires to your Gladiator, this crossmember adds strength to the frame that is critical for articulation. Adjustable rear links utilize the factory frame and axle brackets for an easy installation.
Corner specific dual rate coils springs provide a level side to side stance that also assists the factory load carrying capacity. As a true dual rate coil, the first stage of the coil allows the spring to respond to small bumps, and as the spring travels further, the rate increases to absorb larger impacts and support cargo in your ORV. A heavy-duty draglink is relocated on the steering knuckle to retain the factory steering geometry with the stock pitman arm. Now you can eliminate bump steer!
These suspension upgrades move the shock outboard to allow for more clearance at the frame for maximum articulation travel. To work in conjunction with the Draglink Flip System, the front track bar is relocated to the proper operating plane with a 3/16-inch thick steel bracket that welds to the axle housing. A weld-on, 3/16-inch thick steel bracket is built to eliminate mount deflection when the track bar moves through its full cycle. It relocates the factory track bar to retain the important factory roll center.
- Front Upper & Lower Link Arms
- Rear Upper & Lower Link Arms
- Front Link Arm Crossmember
- Heavy Duty Flipped Draglink
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Front & Rear Corner Specific Dual Rate Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front Shock Mount Bracket
- Front & Rear Bump Stop Extensions
Wheel and Tire Fitment (Stock Fender):
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 325/65R18 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 325/60R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
Wheel and Tire Fitment (High Clearance Fender):
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/cutting
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/cutting
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/cutting
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator