Fabtech Suspension Lift Kit 3-1/2" With Dirt Logic Shocks Without Intrusion Beam Kit Ranger 2019-2023
Fabtech 3-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit with Dirt Logic Shocks and without an Intrusion Beam Kit for 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Rangers.
If you’re looking for a way to increase your 2019-2023 Ranger’s ride height so you can run some slightly larger tires than factory, you should be sure to pick up this Fabtech (K2322DL) 3-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit with Dirt Logic Shocks and without an Intrusion Beam Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Perfect for Owners Who Want to Increase Ride Height to Run Slightly Larger Tires than Factory
- Provides Additional Wheel Travel with No Suspension Bind at Full Droop
- Increased Ground Clearance for Off-Roading
- Tubular UCA Design with Urethane Bushings for Quiet Ride
- Extended Range Upper Ball Joints Allow for Increased Travel
- Lift Accomplished with Steel Spacers that Use Factory Coilover Shocks for Stock-Like Ride
- Upper Control Arms Address Geometry of Front Suspension with New Ride Height for Proper Align-Ability
- Heavy-Duty Ball Joints Allow for Extended Suspension Travel to Eliminate Binding
- Designed for Proper CV Axle Angle and Plunge: Eliminates Need to Reposition Front Differential
- Rear Lift Achieved with 1-1/2" Blocks and U-Bolts
- Suspension Can be Restored to Stock
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Includes Fabtech’s Dirt Logic Shocks: Designed to Replace Factory Shocks with Larger, More Robust Configuration
- Shocks: 2-1/2" Size Offers Superior On- and Off-Road Ride
- Shocks: Pre-Tuned for Each Fabtech Suspension Accounting for Larger Tires and Providing Finest All-Around Damping
- Shocks: 2.0" OD Billet Piston with 7/8" NitroSteel Black Piston Rod and Polyurethane Mounting Ends
This Fabtech (K2322DL) 3-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit with Dirt Logic Shocks and without an Intrusion Beam Kit is a great choice if you want to increase your pick-up’s ride height. It’ll provide additional wheel travel with no suspension bind at full droop. You’ll get steel spacers that use your factory coilover shocks for a stock-like ride, along with upper control arms that address the geometry of your front suspension and more! This kit can be removed so you can return your Ranger back to its stock height if you want, and you’ll also get Fabtech’s Dirt Logic Shocks with your order.
Please Note: This kit does not include the brackets to remove the intrusion beams.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Ranger years: