Are you wanting to do some suspension upgrades to your 2018-2020 JL Wrangler? Start with a lift kit from Fabtech! This 3” Sport Suspension Lift Kit (K4107DL) comes with these premium-quality Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks.
Features & Benefits:
- 2.25” OD stainless steel body
- 2.0” OD billet aluminum piston
- 7/8” NitroSteel black piston rod
- Polyurethane mounting ends
Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks are designed to replace your factory shocks with a bigger, more robust configuration. The 2.25” size is what separates these shocks from other replacement take-apart shocks for a smooth ride, both on and off road. The shocks in this kit are pretuned, accounting for larger tires, delivering the finest all-around damping.
- Front and rear dual rate coil springs
- Front and rear sway bar links
- Front and rear bump stop extensions
- Rear track bar bracket
- Front and rear Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks
This Sport System features American-made coil springs that are a dual rate design which allows for long travel suspension use off-road and a smooth highway ride. The first stage of the spring delivers a soft ride with the ability to extend for additional travel. The second stage is meant to handle the payload of the vehicle and address large impact absorption at higher speeds. The dual rate coil springs are corner specific to the JL, which keeps your Jeep level side to side while allowing for increased suspension travel.
Four bump stop extensions utilize the factory bump stops for compliant cushioning at full compression. The extensions retain the stock down travel to reduce over cycling of the suspension and driveline. The extended length front and rear sway bar links with urethane bushings re-position the bars to work within the factory operating planes. Extending the length of the links prevents the sway bar from going over center and creating bind at full extension travel. A durable rear track bar bracket re-centers the axle, while retaining the factory roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height.
- Tire Size- 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size- 17 x 9 w/ 4.5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Tire Size- 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size- 18 x 9 w/ 4.5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Tire Size- 325/65R18 Wheel Size- 18 x 9 w/ 4.5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Tire Size- 35/12.50R20 Wheel Size- 20 x 9 w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Tire Size- 325/60R20 Wheel Size- 20 x 9 w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
High Clearance Fenders:
- Tire Size- 37/12.50R17 Wheel Size- 17 x 9 w/ 4.5” BS w/ cutting
- Tire Size- 37/12.50R18 Wheel Size- 18 x 9 w/ 4.5” BS w/ cutting
- Tire Size- 37/12.50R20 Wheel Size- 20 x 9 w/ 5” BS w/ cutting