If you're looking to lift your 2018-2021 4-door 3.6L JL Wrangler anywhere from 2 to 3.5-inches, then this Set of Front and Rear 2.1 Series Monotube Shock Absorbers 11-01-21-400-200 from Falcon Performance Shocks is a must-have to support that new customized suspension. Don't wait and order yours from CJ Pony Parts now!
Features and Benefits:
- Increases vehicle stability and improves dynamic roll control
- Offers enhanced low speed damping
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- 2-1/4" shock body provides optimal performance
- 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum shock body resists wear
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 3/4" shaft to prevent shaft buckling
- Hard chrome, induction hardened shaft resists rock damage and corrosion
- OGS oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Digressive linear piston
- One-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Hard anodized billet piston
- Aluminum construction for superior heat dissipation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil
- 1,000 hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
Falcon Performance Shocks understands that you want your Jeep JL Wrangler to be comfortable no matter what, but especially if you're heading out on the trails. This brand-new, direct-fit upgraded set of Falcon Shock Absorbers will help dramatically increase and improve your JL's stability and dynamic roll control, making them the ideal option to work with your 2" to 3.5" lift kit (sold separately). Each of the four (4) shocks features a smooth honed internal body surface and a hard anodized billet piston, making them durable enough to withstand years of driving.
Please Note: Bump stops (sold separately) are required when installing these new shocks.