Falcon Performance Shocks Piggyback Shock Absorber Falcon Series 3 Set For 3"-4" Lift Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
Set of Falcon Performance Shocks Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shock Absorbers for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers with a 3" to 4" Lift.
Take the ride in your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler to an entirely new level by adding this Set of Falcon Performance Shocks 04-01-30-400-304 Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shock Absorbers into the mix in your TJ’s suspension system. Whether your TJ is a daily driver or a rugged, trail-smashing rig, this set of shocks will vastly improve your ride quality and comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- For 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler
- For 2004-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler Unlimited
- For Jeeps with 3” to 4” lifts
- TJ corner-specific shock absorber
- Race-inspired performance
- Flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs
- Eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings
- Increases vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control and low speed damping
- 2-1/4” shock body provides optimal performance
- Largest shock body that will fit without modifications
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear
- Protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- Rear shock body and reservoir positioned on bottom eliminates shaft damage
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 3/4” shaft to prevent shaft buckling
- Maximum shaft diameter for optimal adjustability range
- Induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion
- Hard anodized billet piston
- OGS – the oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Digressive linear piston and piston wear band with O-ring
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable and re-buildable (factory serviced)
- Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division
- Made in the USA
Specifically designed to be the perfect complement to the unique suspension requirements that accompany a Jeep Wrangler, this set of aftermarket shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality and comfort on the pavement as well as race-inspired performance, handling and stability in the dirt. The horizontal positioning utilized in the applied front shock piggyback design allows for increased clearance for large tires during articulation and turning. Concurrently the rear shock positions the reservoir at the bottom to eliminate shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires. These designs also promote 6 times more oil flow than restrictive reservoir hose designs while eliminating common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings. Lastly, the large 2-1/4” 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body will fit without modification while providing optimal performance and resisting rust and corrosion.
If you’ve got a lifted rig, you want shocks that are both capable and comfortable in everyday driving. When it comes to suspension, vehicle stability should be prized above all else. Falcon Performance Shocks has the products to give your ride enhanced performance on the pavement or in the dirt.
Order this Set of Falcon Performance Shocks 04-01-30-400-304 Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shock Absorbers for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler with a 3" to 4" Lift today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: