Falcon Performance Shocks Shock Absorber Falcon 2.1 Front/Rear Set 2-1/2" To 3-1/2" Lift 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Sold As A Set
- Made In The USA!
- Aluminum Construction
- Easy Installation
Set of Falcon Performance Shocks Front and Rear 2.1 Falcon Shock Absorbers for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 4-Door Jeep JK Wranglers with 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" of Lift.
This Set of Front and Rear 2.1 Falcon Series Monotube Shock Absorbers from Falcon Performance Shocks is designed and engineered to deliver the performance and handling requirements of your 2007-2018 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler in a compact and affordable package. These shocks feature an increase in stability and ride quality while maintaining comfort, which is perfect for daily driven JK Wranglers.
Features and Benefits of the Set of Falcon Performance Shocks Front and Rear 2.1 Falcon Shock Absorbers (03-01-400-253):
- JK specific shock
- Increases vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control
- Enhanced low speed damping
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- Front offset stud design creates additional frame clearance during articulation
- 2-1/4" shock body provides optimal performance
- Largest shock body that will fit without modifications
- 6061 hard anodized aluminum shock body resists wear
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 3/4" shaft to prevent shaft buckling
- Hard chrome, induction hardened shaft resists rock damage & corrosion
- OGS oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Digressive linear piston
- One-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Hard anodized billet piston
- Aluminum construction for superior heat dissipation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil
- 1,000 hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Built in-house at the Falcon Shock Division
- Patent pending design
- Made in the USA
The shocks have a 6061 hard anodized aluminum body, which protects the internal components from damage and provides superior heat dissipation for consistent performance. The single tube design incorporates the oil/gas separator to prevent cavitation during rapid shock cycling.
Falcon Shocks feature Red Line full synthetic shock oil with a high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduce shock fade. The proprietary synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents that produce excellent thermal stability.
Order this Set of Falcon Performance Shocks 03-01-400-253 Front and Rear 2.1 Falcon Shock Absorbers for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler with 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" of Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!