Falcon Performance Shocks Shock Absorber Falcon 3.1 Piggyback Front/Rear Set For 2-1/2"-3-1/2" Lift 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- For 2-1/2" To 3-1/2" Lift
- Increases Vehicle Stability
- Improved Dynamic Roll Control
- Digressive Linear Piston
Set of Falcon Performance Shocks Front and Rear Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback Shock Absorbers for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wranglers with 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" Lift.
Falcon Performance Shocks has revolutionized the way we see shocks by designing an absorber specifically for 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers. The Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback Shock Absorbers are uniquely designed to enhance the performance of 2007-2018 2-door Jeep JK Wranglers with 2.5” to 3.5” lift. They deliver the best dampening characteristics possible to maintain a smooth ride on the highway and on the trails, making them ideal for both daily Jeep drivers and off-road enthusiasts.
Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback Shock Features and Benefits:
- 6061-T6 precipitation-hardened aluminum alloy shock body resists wear
- 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 3/4” shaft to prevent shaft buckling
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- OGS the oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Digressive linear piston
- Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil
- Uses Red Line full synthetic shock oil
- Increases vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control and low speed damping
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- Front offset stud design creates additional frame clearance during articulation
- Induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- For 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" lift
- Fits all 2007-2018 2-door Jeep Wrangler JK models
One set comes with four shocks, two front and two rear, and hardware that has been put through a 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test to ensure reliable longevity and quality. The 2.25” 6061-T6 aluminum shock body is the largest able to be installed without any modifications to your Jeep. The aluminum also resists wear and heat and protects the internal components from damage caused by the elements and long-term use. Each shock uses Red Line synthetic shock oil, which contains anti-wear and lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability and to reduce shock fade. The oil has a viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance in varying temperatures and conditions.
Falcon Performance Shocks' revolutionary piggyback design keeps the shocks from being damaged by kicked up debris. The piggyback fluid passage flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs, as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings. Hard anodized billet piston. The front shocks, which are offset by a stud for additional frame clearance during articulation, have the reservoir position horizontally to increase clearance for large tires. The rear shocks have the body and reservoir positioned at the bottom to eliminate shaft damage from rocks or high obstacles. Outboard mounting also increases clearance for your lifted JK with raised track bar brackets.
Order a Set of Falcon Performance Shocks Front and Rear Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback Shock Absorbers for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler with 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning