The Falcon Performance Shocks Leveling Sport Tow and Haul Shock Absorber System 13-04-32-400-002 will provide the confidence to take your 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra on those extra aggressive trails without the body roll risk. The monotube front shock absorbers are paired with the rear adjustable piggyback shocks with three performance zones to keep your truck in control while climbing or landing.
Features and Benefits:
- Front: 0-2.25” / Rear: Stock Leveling Height
- Front leveling monotube shock absorbers
- Rear adjustable piggyback shock absorbers
- Three compression settings for large damping adjustments
- Comfort and Control, Moderate Tow/Haul, and Heavy Tow/Haul settings
- Front shock snap ring grooves to level out front end
- Zone Rate Tuning (ZRT) retunes the factory spring in the Extension, Drive and Compression zones
- Negative spring inside shock body to eliminate top out clunk and stress
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and provides superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
- 3/4-inch induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and prevents shaft buckling
- Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear piston for quicker ramp up and increased damping volume
- Inline OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 to reduce shock fade
The rear adjustable piggyback rear shock absorbers feature a three-position Fast Adjust Knob that allows the driver to select between Comfort and Control, Moderate Tow/Haul, and Heavy Tow/Haul settings. Zone Rate Tuning (ZRT) manipulates the factory linear-rate spring tuning to produce three distinct performance zones with a more exaggerated spring curve to tackle various driving conditions.
An internal negative-rate spring offsets the factory spring’s preload while in the Extension Zone to eliminate top out clunk and shock stress at full extension, while softening tire landing and reducing body roll on impact during aggressive driving. The factory spring rate is unaffected in Drive Zone for a comfortable and controlled ride. A provided progressive microcellular bump stop effectively retunes the spring rate while in Compression Zone to reduce bottoming and body roll during aggressive driving.
- Leveling monotube shock absorbers
- Progressive microcellular “foam” bump stops
- Billet coil spring carrier
- Injection molded squeak-free spring isolator
- All necessary hardware
- Adjustable piggyback shock absorbers
- Bump stop cups
- Roost guards
- Do not use tow/haul modes while unladen as the increased rear stiffness could upset the balance between the front and rear of the vehicle, which could lead to loss of vehicle control.
- Never exceed factory tow/haul ratings.
Falcon Shocks’ proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed, high-speed, and off-road driving. As the piston compresses and rebounds, the valve restricts oil flow creating a damping effect. VOD produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves feedback and control during low-speed driving. Additionally, VOD improves the shock absorber’s ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
Piggyback design features increased oil and gas capacity, which reduces heat buildup for more consistent performance. Piggyback fluid passage outflows the reservoir hose six times more and eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings.