Falcon Performance Shocks Shock Set SP2 2.1 Series Monotube With 2-3-1/2" Lift Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021
- Fits 2-Door Models ONLY
- Increases Stability
- Use On-Road or Off-Road
- Includes Necessary Hardware
Set of Four Falcon Performance Shocks SP2 2.1 Series Monotube Shocks for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Jeep JL Wranglers with a 2-3-1/2" Lift.
The only thing better than off-roading in a lifted Jeep Wrangler is off-roading in one that has been upgraded with brand new monotube shocks that double the comfort and stability of the excursion. This is why, if you are the owner of a two-door 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler that has been lifted 2-3.5” and is used for off-roading, you need to consider installing a set of four Falcon Performance Shocks brand SP2 2.1 Series Monotube Shocks (10-02-21-400-200) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Series 2.1 shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package
- Fixed-rate damping optimized for on- and off-road driving
- JL/JLU corner-specific shock absorber
- Front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
- Rear roost guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
- Tunes both compression and rebound
- Twist counterclockwise for Soft and clockwise for Performance
- Adjustment is only possible w/ shock fully extended
- 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
- 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
- Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
- Digressive linear piston and base valve technology
- Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) for quicker ramp-up and increased damping volume
This set of four monotube shocks are made to increase stability, improve the quality of your ride, and make your daily-driven Jeep more comfortable in general. Ride performance is improved whether on- or off-road. They use a new Mode Adjust feature to tune compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings. Vehicle feedback, stability, and control during low-speed, high-speed, and off-road driving are all upgraded due to a digressive linear valve that is featured in Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD). A damping effect is completed as the piston compresses and rebounds and the valve restricts oil flow.
The quicker ramp up seen in these shocks’ VOD increases damping volume during low-speed driving while also reducing shock bottoming at full compression during faster speeds or irregular terrain. Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers can result in unnecessary “head toss” on rough terrains because they react quickly during low-speed driving. This jarring effect is increased when conventional damping firms up during faster shaft speeds. By using the Volume Optimized Damping featured in this set of monotube shocks (10-02-21-400-200), you will be able to avoid these problems and maintain stability and control in all scenarios and conditions.
- (4) SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks
- Pair of Rear Roost Guards
- All Necessary Hardware
Please Note: Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders. See instructions for proper configuration for your application. May require 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit(s) (# 1959300).
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.