Falcon Performance Shocks Shock Set SP2 3.1 Series Piggyback With 0-1-1/2" Lift Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021
- Fits 2-Door Models ONLY
- Increases Stability
- Use On-Road or Off-Road
- Includes Necessary Hardware
Set of Falcon Performance Shocks SP2 3.1 Series Piggyback Shocks for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Jeep JL Wranglers with a 0-1-1/2" Lift.
The only thing better than off-roading in a lifted Jeep Wrangler is off-roading in one that has been upgraded with brand new piggyback shocks that double the comfort and stability of the trip. This is why, if you are the owner of a two-door 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler that has been lifted 0-1.5” and is used for off-roading, you need to consider installing a set of four Falcon Performance Shocks SP2 3.1 Series Piggyback Shocks (10-02-21-400-000) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Series 3.1 shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort on road as well as more aggressive off-road handling
- Fixed rate damping optimized for on- and off-road driving
- JL/JLU corner-specific shock absorber
- Front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
- Rear roost guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
- Adjustment is only possible w/ shock fully extended
- During normal driving, the Soft mode allows a partial bypass of the main piston for less restriction and a softer ride
- Piggyback Shocks design features increased oil and gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup
- Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6x more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings
- Front shock features unique piggyback design w/ horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
- 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
- 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
- Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
- Digressive linear piston and base valve technology
- Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) for quicker ramp up and increased damping volume
This set of four piggyback shocks are designed to increase stability, improve the quality of your ride, and make your daily-driven Jeep more comfortable overall. Ride performance is improved whether on- or off-road. They use a new Mode Adjust feature to tune compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings. Vehicle feedback, stability, and control during low-speed, high-speed, and off-road driving are all improved due to a digressive linear valve that is featured in Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD). A damping effect is achieved as the piston compresses and rebounds and the valve restricts oil flow.
The quicker ramp up seen in these shocks’ VOD increases damping volume during low-speed driving while also reducing shock bottoming at full compression during faster speeds or uneven terrain. Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers can result in excessive “head toss” on rough terrains because they react quickly during low-speed driving. This jarring effect is increased when conventional damping firms up during quicker shaft speeds. By using the Volume Optimized Damping featured in this set of piggyback shocks (10-02-21-400-000), you will be able to avoid these problems and maintain stability and control in all scenarios and conditions.
- (4) SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks
- Pair of Rear Roost Guards
- All Necessary Hardware
Please Note: Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders. See instructions for proper configuration for your application. May require 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit(s) (# 1959300).
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.