Tired of being tossed around in the cabin of your rig? Upgrading your shocks with a set of Falcon Performance Shocks SP2 3.3 Series Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks 11-02-33-400-000 will remove the tiring jostle during rough off-roading. Install these Falcon Piggyback, adjustable shocks onto your 2018-2019 4-Door lifted (0-1-1/2") Jeep JL Wrangler to eliminate unnecessary damage with optimized damping and a softer ride.
Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks offer a wide range of adjustability with their easy to use the three soft, medium, and firm positions from the fast adjust knob. The middle setting incorporates an eight-position micro adjust dial for more precise tuning between soft and firm. The new mode adjust feature tunes compression and rebound for soft or performance settings.
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve to improve your Wrangler's feedback, stability, and control during low-speed, high-speed, and off-road driving. As the piston compresses and rebounds, the valve restricts oil flow creating a damping effect. VOD’s quicker ramp up increases damping volume during low-speed driving as well as reduces shock bottoming at full compression during faster speeds or rough road condition.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast Adjust Knob with 3 large damping adjustment compression settings
- Micro Position Dial with 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments
- During aggressive driving, the soft mode retains performance tuning for optimal handling
- Performance setting controls head toss for off-road and/or highway handling and stability
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel and articulation
- 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components
- Provides superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
- 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Digressive linear piston and base valve technology
- Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) for quicker ramp up and increased damping volume
Serious off-road enthusiasts need adjustability, which is why Falcon produced a firm shock setting to provide excellent damping. The front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation and rear roost guards to prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires. Piggyback design features increased oil and gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup for more consistent performance. The ideal fluid passage design flows six times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings.
- 2018-2019 Wrangler JL/JLU
- 4-Door Models with 0-1.5” Lift
- (4) SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks
- Pair of Rear roost guards
- All necessary hardware
- Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders (See instructions for proper configuration for your application).
- May require 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension and/or 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shims.