Falcon Performance Shocks Sport Shock Leveling System 2-1/4" Ranger 2019-2020
- Increased Stability
- Comfortable Ride Quality
- Street and Offroad Performance
- Made in the USA
Falcon Performance Shocks 2-1/4" Sport Shock Leveling System for 2019-2020 Rangers.
Get a shock leveling system to meet the needs of your versatile lifestyle. Your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger will earn improved ride quality and stability for offroading in the country or simply commuting to work with the Falcon Performance Shocks 2-1/4" Sport Shock Leveling System 15-04-21-400-002.
If you're considering upgrading to large offroad tires, this race-inspired shock leveling system is a must. It will raise your Ranger's front end, allowing for greater clearance and full suspension travel. You'll see a boost in performance with improved handling and damping conditions that will put more control in your hands.
You won't have to put up with shock bottoming at higher speeds or on unpredictable roads any longer with the benefits of this leveling system. And, with the internal negative springs, you'll experience softer tire landing and reduced body roll. But, if you happen to be going at a slower pace, you'll still see an increase in damping volume for a more comfortable ride.
This shock leveling system is perfect for anyone who isn't planning on extensively modifying their rig, but still wants gains from larger shock bodies. You'll be impressed with the quality of the 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body. It's built to protect internal components and efficiently dissipate heat, so long-lasting performance will be yours for years to come.
Features and Benefits:
- Front and Rear Monotube Shocks Increase Stability and Improve Ride Quality
- Preset Damping Ideal for any Driving Condition
- Snap Ring Grooves Level Front End 0-2.25”
- Fixed Ride Height Maintained with Snap Ring Grooves (Instructions Laser Etched on Shock Body)
- Provides Consistent, Firm Feel for Street and Offroad Performance
- Improved Dynamic Roll Control and Low-Speed Damping
- Provides Clearance for Full Suspension Travel
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Shock Body Protects Internal Components and Efficiently Dissipates Heat
- Internal Shock Body Smooth Honed for Durability
- Maximum Size Shock Body (2.25”) that will Fit without Modifications
- Corrosion-Resistant Chrome-Plated Shaft Prevents Shaft Buckling
- Precision Tuning with Maximum Shaft Diameter
- VOD (Volume Optimized Damping) Features a Digressive Linear Piston and Base Valve Technology
- Billet Piston Hard Anodized for Strength and Durability
- Reduced Shock Bottoming at Full Compression during Faster Speeds or over Uneven Terrain
- VOD's Quicker Ramp-Up Increases Damping Volume During Low-Speed Driving
- Inline OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) Prevents Cavitation
- ZRT (Zone Rate Tuning) Retunes Factory Spring in the Extension and Compression Zones During Aggressive Driving without Affecting Drive Zone
- Internal Negative Spring Softens Tire Landing and Reduces Body Roll during Compression Zone
- Removes Shock Stress During Extension Zone
- "Foam" Progressive Bump Stops Reduce Bottoming Out and Body Roll during Compression Zone
- Synthetic Shock Oil with High Viscosity Index of 519 Reduces Shock Fade
- Red Line Synthetic Shock Oil Contains Anti-Wear and Lubricity Agents for Thermal Stability
- Front Leveling Height: 0-2.25”
- Rear Leveling Height: Stock
- Front Sport Leveling Monotube Shocks (0-2.25” Lift)
- Microcellular “Foam” Progressive Bump Stops
- Billet Coil Spring Carrier
- Injection-Molded Squeak-Free Spring Isolator
- Rear Sport Monotube Shocks (0” Lift)
- Roost Guards
- 1-piece Teflon Bronze Piston Wear Band with O-Ring
Please Note: Never exceed factory tow/haul ratings.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Ranger years: