Falcon Performance Shocks Steering Stabilizer Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Factory Tie Rod Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Made In The USA
- Fixed-Rate Damping
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Body
- 5/8" Induction Hardened
Falcon Performance Shocks 2.1 Falcon Nexus EF Steering Stabilizer for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a Factory Tie Rod.
This Falcon Nexus Equal Force (EF) Steering Stabilizer from Falcon Performance Shocks is explicitly and uniquely engineered for your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler to provide balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response, with a properly weighted steering feel. This is accomplished by delivering consistent bi-directional turning force and equal return to center dynamics. The Nexus EF stabilizer features a 2.125" diameter 6061 hard-anodized aluminum body with a low profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel. The patent-pending stabilizer design maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers, as the integrated oil/gas separator maximizes performance by preventing cavitation.
Features and Benefits:
- JK specific stabilizer
- Equal force side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
- Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
- No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
- Inline oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 5/8" hard chrome, induction hardened shaft resists rock damage and corrosion
- One-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel & articulation
- Fast Adjust knob (2.2 model) for quick compression adjustments
- OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Patent-pending design
- Made in the USA
Falcon Shocks feature Red Line full synthetic shock oil with a high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduce shock fade. The proprietary synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents that produce excellent thermal stability.
Tech Tip: This steering stabilizer is engineered for your JK's factory tie rod or direct factory replacement 1-3/8" tie rods.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
If you want your Jeep to handle properly on and off the road with larger tires and a lift, this TeraFlex Falcon Steering Stabilizer is exactly what you need. It's designed to be a high quality, super heavy duty direct fit replacement for the factory stabilizer. It mounts to the factory tie rod to offer consistent steering feedback and response. It's corrosion resistant, so it stays looking awesome, and it's filled with Red Line full synthetic shock oil for maximum performance. This TeraFlex Steering Stabilizer can be found along with other parts for your JK Wrangler at CJPonyParts.com.