Falcon Performance Shocks Steering Stabilizer Fast-Adjusting Heavy-Duty Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Falcon Performance Shocks Fast-Adjusting Heavy-Duty Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Steering Stabilizer for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
Are you running oversized tires on your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler? Then chances are you’re going to need a new steering stabilizer to ensure your ride still handles smoothly and that you get consistent steering response. So be sure to pick up this Falcon Performance Shocks Fast-Adjusting Heavy-Duty Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Steering Stabilizer that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Wide Range of Adjustability with 3-Position Fast Adjust Knob: Soft, Medium and Firm Settings
- Equal Force (EF) Side-to-Side Resistance for Consistent Steering Wheel Response
- Delivers Properly Weighted Steering Feel and Consistent Bi-Directional Turning
- Volume Optimized Damping (VOD)
- Optimized Fitment for Clearance During Full Suspension Travel and Articulation
- OEM-Style Sealed Rod End Joint Mounting Provides Direct Responsiveness
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy 2-1/8" Shock Body Resists Wear and Protects Internal Components
- Smooth Honed Internal Shock Body Surface
- Low-Profile Body Cap Optimized for Maximum Clearance and Unobstructed Suspension Travel
- 5/8" Induction-Hardened Chrome-Plated Shaft Resists Rock Damage and Corrosion and Prevents Shaft Buckling
- Hard Anodized Billet Piston
- One-Piece Teflon Bronze Piston Wear Band with O-Ring
- Digressive Linear Piston and Base Valve Technology
- Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator Prevents Cavitation
- Fits Heavy-Duty 1-5/8" Tie Rod
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Made in the USA
This Falcon Performance Shocks (01-02-22-110-158) Fast-Adjusting Heavy-Duty Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Steering Stabilizer is completely adjustable thanks to its 3-position fast adjust knob with soft, medium and firm settings. It’s engineered to meet the unique requirements of 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with up to 6" of lift! This steering stabilizer offers Equal Force (EF) side-to-side resistance for consistent steering response, no matter if you’re on the trail or on the highway. It’ll also help your Jeep maintain its smooth movement under rapid and extended turning maneuvers. With its 6061-T6 aluminum shock body, this steering stabilizer is designed to resist wear and it has a low-profile body cap that’s optimized for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel! It’ll come to you with all of the hardware you need to install it, and it’ll fit a heavy-duty 1-5/8" tie rod.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning