Fel-Pro Head Gasket Pair Mustang 4.6L 2V 1996-2004
- For Driver and Passenger Side
- Leak-Free Seal
- Made of Stainless Steel
- Accommodates High Heat
Pair of Fel-Pro Head Gaskets for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs with a 4.6L 2V Engine.
Easily replace your stock head gaskets with a pair of factory Fel-Pro Head Gaskets for 1996-2004 Mustangs with a 4.6L 2V Engine. The stainless steel construction maintains a seal under stress and accommodates head lift, high cylinder pressures and heat movement.
Features and Benefits:
- Proprietary Coating Withstands Rougher Sealing Surface Finishes
- Precise Embossed Sealing Bead at Vital Areas
- Multi-Layered Steel Construction
- Unique Combustion Seal
- Accommodates High Cylinder Pressures and Heat Movement
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
Precise embossed sealing beads can be found in all the vital areas for a leak-free path. Each seal has a proprietary coating to withstand rougher sealing surfaces for both the driver and passenger sides.
- 1996-2004 GT Mustangs with a 4.6L 2V Engine
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning