Fender Flares Hydro Series Steel Black Textured Rear Pair Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
- Sold as a Rear-Specific Pair
- 12-Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Refined Die-Formed Look
- Includes Installation Hardware
Pair of Textured Black Steel Hydro Series Rear Fender Flares for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Jeep JL Wranglers.
With these Hydro Series Rear Fender Flares, your 2018-2022 Jeep JL Wrangler's rear wheels gain higher clearance over the stock flares! These Fender Flares come as a complete pair that is easily installed.
Features and Benefits:
- Sold as a rear-specific pair
- 12-gauge cold-rolled steel
- Precision die-formed construction
- Durable fine-textured black powder-coated finish
- Provides increased tire clearance over stock flares
- Withstands off-road use
- Includes installation hardware
- Easy to install with hand tools and hardware
Each fender flare in this pair is made from 12-gauge cold-rolled steel with a precision die-formed construction. This process is completed under extreme hydraulic pressure, offering the strength of fabricated steel with a refined aesthetic. This construction is also given a fine-textured black powder-coating. These Hydro Series Fender Flares are made for the rear wheels on your JL Wrangler and include stainless steel hardware for a simple installation. With supplementary hand tools, your new flares will install in no time!
*Matching front flares are available separately (P/N: 8121104).
- 2018-2022 Jeep JL Wrangler
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning