Fiesta ST Brake Kits
Fiesta ST Brake Kits
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad Kit HP Plus Front/ Rear Fiesta ST 2014-2019$218.84 Regular Price $291.78
- Hawk Performance Rear Brake Rotor Talon Pair With HPS Brake Pad Kit Fiesta ST 2014-2019$213.74 Regular Price $267.18
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad Kit Performance Ceramic Front/ Rear Fiesta ST 2014-2019$187.34 Regular Price $249.78
The Ford Fiesta ST features a rally-race-car spirit. The Fiesta ST sport-tuned suspension, six-speed manual transmission, 17” wheels and performance summer tires certainly pay tribute to Ford racing design. However, if you intend to drive your Fiesta ST like a true track vehicle, it’s a good idea to upgrade your Fiesta ST disc brakes. After a few weekends at the track, you may find the paint on your red calipers completely flaking off and your brake pads worn thin. This is evidence the stock Fiesta ST disc brakes cannot dissipate heat efficiently and stand up to extreme driving conditions the way a performance brake kit can. If you’re looking for better braking performance, consider upgrading your Fiesta ST brakes with a performance disc brake kit from CJ Pony Parts.
Brake Kits That Handle the TrackAt CJ Pony Parts, we carry premium Fiesta ST disc brakes that perform under the harsher driving conditions you may experience at the track or during a race. The heat your car generates during racing conditions can damage stock brake pads and even ruin stock brake lines.
Brakes have several different parts, so if you want to upgrade your brakes to handle track driving conditions, it’s important to upgrade more than the brake pads alone. Consider a complete Fiesta ST disc brake kit that includes all necessary brake parts.
A Fiesta ST brake kit will include several premium brake components such as:
• Stainless Steel Brake Lines — You’ll find stainless steel brake lines included in many of our Fiesta ST disc brake kits. As brake fluid heats up, stock rubber brake lines can become damaged as they are pushed beyond the limit of their design.
• Performance Brake Pads — Stock brake pads can wear out quickly after a day at the track. Performance brake pads provide a linear brake response regardless of pad temperature.
• Two-piece Slotted Rotors — Two-piece slotted rotors will improve air flow and keep brakes cool. Cooler brakes mean better brake performance and longer brake life.
• Fully Forged Calipers With Stiffening Bridges — Premium calipers provide a variety of benefits including better pedal feel under extreme braking conditions and faster braking response along with less noise and vibration.
If you’re ready for better braking performance, check out the Fiesta ST disc brake kits from CJ Pony Parts. Our specialists are standing by ready to answer any questions you may have before ordering. Give us a call or start an online chat, and we’ll answer any Fiesta ST disc brake kit questions you might have. Get ready to stop on a dime with a performance style Fiesta ST disc brake kit from CJ Pony Parts.